Sunday, July 1, 2018

kilo milestone: finished chapter 4

Which is the longest chapter of the booklet, and also marks passing the halfway point (at least in number of steps).

One of the cliché interview questions is, "what weakness do you have?" (or some such). Well, one weakness for me is that I have uncounted projects that I have started, worked on for a bit, and then abandoned long before they were finished, or even really more than started. This kilo project was headed down that same path, when it languished untouched for a year.

I've determined to be more diligent about finishing my projects, or at least bringing them to a reasonable "unhooking point". And so I plan to continue on with the kilo project, at least through the final three chapters, if for no other reason than as an exercise in sticking with a project to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment